Made by the Blessed Virgin to St. Dominic
and Blessed Alanus.
- To all those who will recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
- Those who will persevere in the recitation of my Rosary shall receive some signal of grace.
- The Rosary shall be a very powerful armor against hell; it shall destroy vice, deliver from sin, and shall dispel heresy.
- The Rosary shall make virtue and good works flourish, and shall obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it shall substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal goods. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary, shall not perish.
- Those who will recite my Rosary piously, considering it Mysteries, shall not be overwhelmed by misfortune nor die a bad death. The sinner shall be converted; the just shall grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
- Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without consolations of the Church, or without grace.
- Those who will recite my Rosary shall find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His grace, and shall share in the merits of the blessed.
- I will deliver very promptly from purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
- The true children of my Rosary shall enjoy great glory in Heaven.
- What you ask through the Rosary, you shall obtain.
- Those who propagate my Rosary shall obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all the confreres of the Rosary shall have for their brethren in life and death the saints in Heaven.
- Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.